Friday, April 26, 2013

Fluff Pieces

I've been trying to decide what to write about tonight.  There are a few strong inspirations...but I'm not ready to write the pieces.  I have to wait for blood test results and doctor appointments.  I have to really mull over what I write to make sure I am treating it fairly.  I have to be delicate with delicate issues.  My quandary comes when I need to decide to be silent for a few days or to write some fluff pieces while I wait to write the other posts. 

Because not every post needs to be hard hitting and expository, I think I am going to go ahead and do a few fluff posts.  I promise to relay pertinent information and not just fill space.  Maybe the simple act of writing will help me figure out how to present my tougher stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment