Thursday, March 21, 2013

Battlefield

I am SOOOOO hungry.  There are still 30 minutes until dinner time...I CAN make it.  I don't wanna make it...but I WILL.  My diet has provided an appropriate amount of calories today...so my body is not really in need of anything.  However, grains and dairy were not on the menu today and my stomach is throwing a pouty little fit. 

Earlier this year, I cut back on sugar and eliminated caffeine without any "pain".  Grain and dairy are my favorite favorite food groups though.  Being "full" from protein and vegetables isn't as emotionally satisfying for me. 

I am in agony!  Please believe me when I say that this feels like withdrawal.  I am jittery and on edge.  To make it through I am trying to stay distracted.  I also brewed some chamomile tea (yay for dopamine).  More than anything, I am just getting though by sheer force. 

NOTE: it's been 30 minutes since I began writing this post...II made it through!  Now I'm gonna go eat dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment